Forum Finger-Board

Oficialne forum Finger-Boards w Polsce!

Przejdź do zawartości

Teraz jest 20 mar 2018, o 17:55

Mike Hoffman Senators Jersey 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Mike Hoffman Senators Jersey
NEWARK Adidas Patrice Bergeron #37 Jersey , N.J. (AP) At the end of the second of three practice sessions Friday at the New Jersey Devils; development camp, top overall pick Nico Hischier, was on his hands and knees, scooping up pucks, just like everyone else. The novelty of being the No. 1 draft pick is rapidly wearing off for Hischier, thanks to the three-day developmental camp at the Barnabas Health Hockey House Youth Brandon Carlo #25 Jersey , the Devils; practice facility next to the Prudential Center. ;Right after the draft, I was living the life a little, ; said the 18-year-old Swiss player who had 38 goals and 48 assists last season for the Halifax Mooseheads in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. ;I was doing all these fun things, like going to a baseball game and a soccer game. I was in Times Square and was on television. But now, I;m here and I;m working hard on the ice. ; Hischier doesn;t want special treatment. ;I don;t want to be known as the guy who didn;t pick the pucks up, ; Hischier said. ;I;m still one of the younger guys here. I want to fit in. I;m going to focus on that. ; Hischier went through the hour-long instructional drill session with ease. He was wearing No. 33 on with other players donning obscure sweater numbers like 59 Womens Ryan Spooner #51 Jersey , 67 and 78. He was just one of the guys, doing the intense stick handling and skating drills. ;I;m taking it all step by step, ; Hischier said. ;It;s only been a couple of days on the ice. I was able to meet the (coaching) staff and the players. But I;m just another player here. My practice skill set has to get better. ; Hischier said that his first line of importance was getting more comfortable with being property of the New Jersey Devils – even though he has yet to sign his rookie contract. ;It;s getting better and better every day, ; Hischier said. ;I;m going to take as much as I can out of this camp, because I;m still learning and I;m trying to improve my game. ; The Devils; coaching staff has already been impressed with the teenager. ;One of the things that we really liked about him when we did our research was his passion for the game, ; coach John Hynes said. ;He trains hard and is a very good teammate. It;s what we were looking for with the first pick. ; But Hynes would not go as far as to consider Hischier a lock to be on the Opening Day roster come October. ;It;s still too early to judge that Authentic Rob O'Gara Elite Jersey , ; Hynes said. ;I would say at this point that he has the skill level and the ability to play. But there;s still time before our training camp. He has some work to do, but we;re going to give him an opportunity to win a job. ; . Matthew O'Connor Senators Jersey Mike Hoffman Senators Jersey Thomas Chabot Senators Jersey Zack Smith Jerseys

17 paź 2017, o 11:13